Soldier Premium Enamel
Soldier Premium Enamel is a high quality solvent based gloss enamel, recommended for primed interior and exterior made of wood, metal and walls.
Features & Benefits
- Excellent flow characteristics to form smooth and uniform glossy finish
- Excellent Hardness and Durability
- Good Stain Resistance
- Sand and clean the surface to remove dirt, grease, loose flaking material etc.
- Apply a coat of suitable Soldier Oil Primer (Solvent Thinnable) or Soldier Red Oxide Metal Primer.
- Apply Putty (wherever required) to level the dents and make the surface uniform.
- Apply a coat of primer again.
Thin 1 litre paint with upto 300 ml pure turpentine. Apply 2-3 coats keeping an interval of min. 8 hrs in between successive coats by brush, roller or spray.
On Smooth and non-absorbent surface.
170 - 200 sq.ft./ltr/coat
Surface Dry : 2-3 hours
@27° ± 2°C & RH 60 ± 5%
Min. 8 hours
*Actual coverage may vary depending on method & condition of application, surface roughness